Acceptability for Refund:
At Gariweb. each and every project is important to us and we ensure that we take care of each task with the utmost sincerity and professionalism. We aim to comply with all the conditions and terms that state clearly on the proposition. If you at any time in a development is not satisfied, you can ask for a refund.
Website or Web application:
- Project can only be cancelled within 3 days after signing the project agreement. If there is a refund, client will get a refund within 15 days of the claim.
- In case any client who is not satisfied with our services want to postpone the project in the middle of the development then we can consider a refund within 30 days from the date of first installment. The refund will be made after deducting the hourly charges for the work completed by our team.
- Gariweb team fail to meet any requirements outlined in agreement upon assessed by us then we can consider a partial refund within 30 days from the date of first installment. The refund will be made considering the amount of time it will require to complete the task.
Graphic Design, Logo, video or corporate identity:
Client is eligible for and can request a full refund of the amount in respect of a project if:–
- no submissions are made by Gariweb team prior to the Deadline
- none of the submissions provided by Gariweb team meet the minimum requirements outlined in client’s brief upon assessed by us.
- Client will not be eligible to request a refund of first installment if client decides to stop the project after a few submissions by Gariweb team.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Internet Marketing:
All SEO and SMM work is done manually to ensure best results, so if any client continue using our service after the first month of the SEO or SEM or PPC campaign then it will be considered client is satisfied and want to continue the service further.
- A partial refund will be eligible if our team fail to make committed progress outlined in agreement upon assessed by us then we can consider a partial refund within 30 days from the date of first installment. The refund will be made after deducting the hourly charges for the work completed by our team.
- A partial refund will be made if we miss the submission deadline
- If any client wants to cancel or unsubscribe our service after the first month of the SEO campaign then client has to send us a written service termination email before the next billing cycle.
- A refund will not be eligible if client asks for a refund after the billing date.
- A refund will not be eligible to any domains that are blacklisted or become blacklisted due to client’s fault.
- A refund will not be eligible if client asks for refund after receiving contents and reports of the services done.
Hosting payments of all types whether current or past months are non-refundable even if that was not been used. Web hosting accounts are set up from the date of your order and allocated with a limited amount of server resources depending on your plan you purchased.
If you order a hosting account but do not use it, payment will still be due and payments that are 15 days past due will trigger an account suspension.
Hosting billing cycles continue until a cancellation notice is received in writing. Hosting paid up to 12 month in advance and canceled before the expiration date will be refunded for the months not yet used.
Procedure of Refunds:
All refunds will be processed and mailed within 30 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed that is
– if paid by credit card, refunds will be done to the same credit card number provided at the time of purchase and in case of debit card/bank payments refund will be made to the same account.
To know more about the Refund Policy
In the event that you have inquiries or recommendations with respect to our refund arrangements benevolent email us at firstname.lastname@example.org